Voted "Best Subscription Service for Online Doctors" by Consumer's Advocate Feb 2020
Monthly Counseling Plan
- Multiple Sessions for Myself
- 24/7 access to Masters level counselors (for immediate pre-clinical sessions)
- $0 Per-visit Fee
- 100% Secure & Private
Save Money on Therapy
Affordable access to therapists when you need them with NO CO-PAY
100% Secure And Private
Speak to a therapist from the comfort of your own home
Help When You Need It
Available even on nights and weekends
How It Works
Why spend hours of your day + hundreds of dollars per hour on therapy when you can affordably speak with a counselor by phone instead? With TeleMedPrime Counseling, you can avoid the hassle and start feeling better.
- Therapy from anywhere: access by phone, video, text, or face-to-face appointment
- 24/7 Access to Master’s level counselors for immediate support, problem solving and crisis intervention
- Multiple counseling sessions included
- No hourly or per-visit fees: simply pay one affordable monthly subscription rate
- Convenient follow-up
Diego D California
Great option for companies, cost effective and convenient! This is the direction healthcare should go in the future.
Antonia K Pennsylvania
I called TeleMedPrime and got the most professional and competent consultation.
Robert H. New York
Quickly scheduled an appointment, connected to a medical professional ... all from my couch! Great product for busy people without the downtime to wait for traditional treatment. Thanks TeleMedPrime!
Why Choose Us?
- Therapy from anywhere
- Convenient access to therapists
- No per-visit or hourly fee
- Multiple therapy sessions included1
- 24/7 access to Masters level counselors for immediate support, problem solving, and crisis intervention
- Consistent, low monthly price
1. Unlimited pre-clinical sessions + multiple scheduled sessions included
- Attend therapy in-person
- Up to 6 weeks to book an appt
- $75-200 per session
- 45-60 min avg session
- Limited access during normal business hours
- Price varies
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to common questions about TeleMedPrime Counseling
How does TeleMedPrime Counseling work?
Answer: Once you register as a new user, you simply call a special toll-free number to request a counselor. There's never a per-visit or per-hour fee, and you can avoid the counselor's office, waiting rooms, and the drive across town and back.
TeleMedPrime Counseling is affordable peace-of-mind for a fraction of the price of traditional counseling (which can run $100+/hr or more.)
What conditions can TeleMedPrime Counseling help with?
Answer: The most-common symptoms we can help with are:
- Grieving/loss of a loved one
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Issues
- Teen/parenting issues
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Substance Abuse
Do I need to have insurance / what if I already have health insurance?
Answer: You can sign up regardless of whether or not you have health insurance. There is never a co-pay or deductible...simply pay per-month, and get multiple counseling sessions + follow-up with your original counselor.
Why is TeleMedPrime so affordable? What's the catch?
Answer: There is no catch. Unlike insurance, there are no intermediaries between you and our therapists. The money you pay goes directly to our therapists instead of splitting it with insurance companies. That’s how therapy should be.
How often can I speak with a therapist?
Answer: You can speak with a Masters level counselor as many times as you need (for pre-clinical sessions) during the term of your subscription. Subscription includes unlimited pre-clinical sessions + multiple scheduled sessions.
Where are the therapists from?
Answer: Our licensed and vetted therapists are all U.S.-based counselors and/or psychologists with an average of over 10 years experience each.
Do you offer Family Plans or Couples Counseling?
Answer: No, not at this time. Each Counseling Subscription plan is for (1) user per account.
Can I get prescribed anti-depressants?
Answer: No, we offer therapy sessions.
Do you have therapists who specialize in personality disorders in young adults?